WAS YOUR BUILDING AFFECTED BY A FIRE?
Have you or your business been subject to a wild or structural fire? Assess the exposure and provide evidence to help support insurance claims with this quick an easy analysis!
Why get combustion testing?
- Support an insurance claim for a structural fire and clean up:
- Was a building affected by fire? Combustion testing can prove the extent of the fire's reach to insurance companies.
- Household activities like smoking, burning candles, cooking, and home heating can create combustion particles that stick to surfaces for years if they remain uncleaned. Our analysis can help distinguish between these “background” combustion particles and exposure to a fire event.
- Victim of Wildfires
- Smoke from wildfires and agricultural fires can travel up to hundreds of miles and end up inside a structure. We can assess if this exposure is significant or not by the concentrations of combustion particles
- $21 billion has been set aside to compensate victims of the 2017-2018 Wildfire season [Catron]
- Checking the extent of general House Damage:
- Moving and see yellowed paint and smell smoke? Household activities like smoking, burning candles, cooking, and home heating can create smoke damage unrelated to Fire Exposure. Find out the possible extent of damage or support an insurance claim with a combustion test!
We can test multiple different types of material through the same analysis methods. Some of the byproducts we test for are :